Sunday, October 12, 2014

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

 
First off, let me start by saying that I STILL love that song... if you don't know what I am talking about, where were you in 2010? watch the video ;)

Anywho... I have been thinking about hair a lot lately. I honestly, and this is terrible to admit, do not get my hair cut and styled that often.. so when I do, I feel immense pressure to not mess it up or something.  So I kind of obsess and pour over pinterest/google images/celeb magazines to see what color and cut.  I do know that everyone does this, but I have had a few BAD experiences. More recently good experiences. But you know how you find a stylist that you just LOVE and listens and knows exactly what you want?.... And then she quits/leaves/moves/etc?  Yea, that has happened the last few times I have found someone. So yet again, I am trying someone new. We shall see how it goes.

At first, I debated trying an ombre... but I just don't know if I am ballsy enough. Although hell, with my grown out roots, I kind of already HAVE been rocking the ombre. ;)

For the cut.. I am thinking long layers a la Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Greene, and Rachel Bilson. LOVE THESE LADIES' HAIR!

For the color... I am still mixed. I am for sure liking the ombre... but I am also liking a chesnutty brown..


  dark brown hair for brunette
 The Long Layered Ash Blond Ombre Wavy Hairstylehttp://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/6a/76/08/6a76086e7b6b7d624f0cab8170374c4c.jpgBest_Brown_Hair_Color_Ideas_2014_04Best_Brown_Hair_Color_Ideas_2014_06Best_Brown_Hair_Color_Ideas_2014_08Best_Brown_Hair_Color_Ideas_2014_22
Best_Brown_Hair_Color_Ideas_2014_12brown_hair_color_ideas_39
brown_hair_color_ideas_33

Sorry for the picture overload.... stillllllllll trying to narrow it down. Understatement.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment