Thursday, September 4, 2014

M.I.A.?

I'm BACK! Granted, not that I meant to go anywhere but the last week has been a whirlwind.  Busy long days at work, followed by trying to be productive at home (mainly going through clothes to keep or get rid of since the closet in our 2nd bedroom fell apart. literally. seemed like it might be a good time for a lil' purge.),  and then in general being out of town for a (((3 DAY))) Labor Day weekend!

How was your labor day weekend? We spent a lot driving in a car to and from my cousin's wedding in Iowa, but it was a good weekend for family.  :) Feeling a little refreshed! AND we have another wedding this weekend back home for a long time friend.
Unfortunately, I haven't really been finding much time to shop for something to wear. Lucky for the closet falling and going through my clothes!! Nothing too fancy (and not great photos) but here are some things I have pulled together...

*Left: what I wore from my cousin's wedding.. and I think all from Target at some point.
*Right: a selfie of the hubs and I at the wedding.





*Above are both possible options for this weekends wedding. Might have to be a game time decision. What do you think?
*Left: Shoes- Vera Wang from Kohls, Dress- Banana Republic Factory, Earrings & Bracelets- Target
*Right: Shoes- Target from at least 6 years ago, Dress- Target from 1 year ago, Necklace- Sparkly Crystal Bead Necklace from Zara (otherwise known at the Kate Middleton Zara necklace)

If I don't post again until next week... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!


>>> As a side note... I am definitely still working on my gallery wall. Still in the planning out stages.. but almost there. Maybe next I will try and share some ideas for what's going to be IN the frames. ha

XO Jess XO



No comments:

Post a Comment