Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happiness is...

The work-life balance can be pretty hard. With how busy we have been with work, weddings, weekend plans, trying to get stuff done at home... it can be so easy to look at the negatives and start complaining. I am all about a good vent or a good cry-- but I don't want to be an overall negative person.
I have seen those facebook or instagram projects for awhile now in which, you do 365 days or 100 days of happiness and you post something that makes you happy that day-- for the end goal of making sure you are more optimistic and grateful for the things that are going on in your life.


I am signing up HERE and will likely use my instragram so as to not annoy everyone in facebook land. -Maybe I can get a link to my instagram on here... (I am not as tech savvy as I like to think) (edit-- link is on the right! Hope it works!)

 AND SO I BEGIN with my #100happydays....



Granted this is technically from Sunday, BUT I am so happy to become an aunt again! 
My brother Graham and his wife Christine are due in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment