Monday, September 29, 2014

Booties on the Brain

Scouring Pinterest lately with ways to refresh my closet and I am seeing *AND WANTING!!*a cute pair of tan-ish booties for fall. Literally all my pins are jeans, sweaters, big scarves, and booties.
However, I have a problem.
I SEE these booties every where... but yet I can't FIND ones I really like.  How come ones I try on look cute on other people but not me? Am I not a bootie person? AHH- Where are those from? Discontinued? Out of my size?
Maybe I am being too critical. Either way, I am just not pulling the trigger on my fall booties. While looking for booties (and a dress for an upcoming wedding), I definitely pulled the trigger on quite a few other things... ;)
On a side note: man I am saying booties a lot. The husband asked me the other day why I keep calling them "booties"... and I was like that is what they are called! He told me they were boots... he did not understand the concept that they are two separate things!

Anyways... here are a few (cheaper) options I am thinking of trying out.

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Jessica Suede Strappy Boot - Assorted Colors Additional View 0 Target- Jessica Suede Strappy Boot
 (go for the taupe or tan?)
Sayla Zappos- Rocket Dog Sayla

 
 SONOMA life + style Beige/Khaki Women's Ankle BootsKohl's Sonoma Life & Style
 

HAPPY MONDAY!
xo Jess xo

p.s. I am almost done with the gallery wall (AFTER A MONTH SINCE REALLY STARTING! YIKES!)-- just waiting on a few things I got printed to put in their frames!! I can't wait! I am loving it so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment