Monday, May 11, 2015

ABC dinners


So many times the hubby and I stick with restaurants around us as well as tried and true good eats... we love our neighborhood and it has so many places we like. Done. Easy.

But I want to change that.
 I want to experience Chicago and its different neighborhoods and eateries.
Either with just the hubby or with friends, I want to set up a night or two each month in which we visit a new restaurant.
For fun, I thought it would be cool to go through the alphabet: 26 letters meaning 26 restaurants.
 Decisions are still flexible at this time, but I found this Dining Channel website makes things somewhat easy by providing Chicago restaurants alphabetically, what type of food it is, general location, and the link to the restaurant's website. 
Plus I am doing a little research with recommendations, Chicago's Best lists, and Food Network/Travel Channel. Easy to find a new place- practically just have to go and eat!!

Keep going back and forth on if I want to do it in order, or let it be more fluid.. but we
have already started! So excited!

#ABCdinnerproject

xo jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment